Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A wish to meet Him

I dont know what was in his mind when he fashioned this world
crafted these human puppets to dramatize.
He makes them dance and enjoys the drama
I wish he comes here and empathize.


He germinated a heart and embellished it with emotions
imbibed it inside the puppets tactically.
The emotions started guiding the movements
But controls he kept with himself ,knowingly.


I wish i meet him someday and have coffee with him
Let me pay for the coffee and he grants me a wish
I will ask for The reversal of the rule
Let me play his role and he sails my ship.


I know he is cognizant and clever
Let him get the feel of meeting and departing every now and then
And pray to me for the abeyance
i dont give a reply and test his equanimity and patience


I wish he also departs from his mother and travels miles away
Let him find a new world around him and stand in quandary
he searches for a known hand to hold
and finds the facetious expressions and faces in wry.


I wish he also meets a friend and sees his reflection in him
Let him savor the sweetness of being close to his friend
Then i dissociate them one day and encumber him with memories
And let this happen with him whenever he tries to stand.


I wish he dances with all the puppets together, united and happy
let him get bonded with a faction of artists on his stage
Then i make him loose his tenacity and fall
Let other puppets grieve and estrange.


I m sure he will not find it complaisant
He will regret this meeting with me
He will never grant this wish
rather he pays for coffee.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wah kya likhe ho!! maza aa gaya padhke..keep it up..