Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Preface

Being motivated with a sense of expression and ever felt desire of jotting down my views, here I land up in the world of blogs...
My first words, My exeperience, some banal things which I know, do not matter for anybody else other than me...It wasnt a good day...I doubt I am a sadist , I start every gud thing on a bad day or may be an optimist monk who prays the Sun at dusk as he boasts as a harbinger of a better tomorrow....anyway, things are not going as i want them to(I know everyone of us has a same conundrum which cant be solved eternaly).... Bus journey has never been soporific to me.. cant get naps in the bus as have an acute motion sickness and every single minute in a bus journey passes by waiting eagerly for the end of the journey... but today, on the way back to home from office, the unexpected happened. I got into bus at 9:10 and was asleep by 9:15... 9:45 bus reached by stop and I got down of the bus with wizened eyes...It was so depressing... felt dejected.. don understand why.... It was a bad day at office so wat..it wasnt an exception, was stressed about career anticipations ..so what it wasnt an exception. anyway, reached home , crawling and cribbing.... here comes the time for introspection, done with evening ablutions, just hanged by the corner of the bed.... started pondering.. hw could I sleep today in bus?...Am I really tired, enervated.... but exhausted of what... Doing the things which I never wanted , cribbing about a career i never coveted...

its the time for incarnation.... its the time of desicion, its the time to evolve... plunged into the old wooden chair...writing these words, I promise , I shall write the last words with the darkest of the ink.... tomorrow will be a new start....
Signing off till next expression.....

No comments: