Monday, May 11, 2009

The unexpressed love

Sitting under that mahogany tree, my emotions floating free
Your eyes were so blue and deep, I laid my heart for you to peep
The warmth in the air kept on rising, every moment mesmerizing.
You did not say a single word, I did not say a single word
all those talks in anticipation, two budding hearts in participation.
"The unexpressed Love"


I knew u wanted me to speak, expectations on the peak.
I kept on finding words to say, How I sketch, How I portray.
How to make you feel the same, Oh my love, Oh my Dame.
To listen your "NO", I was not prepared, To think of your loss , was so scared.
My message did not reach to you, You said Good bye , I murmured "I love You"
"The unexpressed Love"

1 comment:

Masochist in a state of Schadenfreude! said...

Just beautiful!! Lagta hai pyar mein haare hue aashiquon ke liye likha hai.. he he